Swag Soft is a leading mobile app and game development company. We offer a friendly and casual work environment for our colleagues. Many of our projects are fun to work on and we are known for our great customer service and delivering quality work. Swag Soft believes in giving back to the community through social work and creating pro bono apps for deserving causes.
What We Are Looking For
We are urgently looking for a 3D Artist who specializes in creating game-optimized environment assets and props for an up and coming Virtual Reality game.
Relevant experience will be a plus point but as long as the candidate shows talent potential and has an awesome portfolio, he/she is welcome to apply.
We regret that we are only hiring Singaporeans or PRs at this time. Foreigners need not apply. In special instances, a test may be given to assess candidate’s suitability.
Job Requirements & Scope
- Has good creative sense and initiative
- Can confidently model and texture based on the current theme of the game (realistic, futuristic cyberpunk Japan)
- Proficient in 3D programs like 3Ds Max or Maya
- Ability to conceptualize is a BIG plus
- Background in producing 3D assets for games, especially modular assets, is an added advantage
- Background Knowledge / Proficiency in Unity 3D is an added advantage.
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Responsible, polite, team-player and good-mannered
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as long as the applicant shows good potential and satisfies most of the job requirements listed above.
- Work in a nurturing environment where colleagues are friendly and patient
- Be part of an exciting Virtual Reality project!
Please Read The Following Carefully Before Applying
- To apply, e-mail your resume, portfolio (preferably a link to an online portfolio) and cover letter to edi[at]swagsoft[dot]com with the subject: Job Application–3D Env Artist.
- Only shortlisted applicants will receive a reply.